Thursday 30 June 2011

OPI - DS Vintage

Hello everyone,

I hope you guys are all feeling great! I'm pretty excited since I'm starting an extra long weekend today.. and sleeping in never felt so good!

On a more depressing/annoying note, my eBay package containing all of the lovely Nubar polishes I purchased aren't here yet, and I'm getting antsy since the USPS tracking still says it's in LA somewhere.. and hasn't been updated since the 8th of June. Boo.

Anyhow, I heard from my sister that her Nfu Oh polishes have arrived, so I'm pretty stoked for that.. since one of them is a flakie that is for me. Yay!

Today I have a holo to show y'all, it's quite pretty even though I wasn't really expecting much from the bottle color (looked kinda orangey-salmon pinky-peach, and didn't really jump out at me). This applied like a dream, smooth and buttery.. and was perfect in 3 coats. Drying time was also fast, I accidentally touched it a few minutes afterwards, but there weren't any marks! Impressive. :D

This was taken indoors. Not too much holo goodness here.
Outdoors, in the sun. I'm not that satisfied with the pictures I've taken.. but unfortunately mother nature is being annoying.. and the weather is still like spring here, even though it's almost July. (Hey, mother nature.. get your act together! I want some sunshine!)

On another note, Zoya has extended their Color Lock promo, where you can get one of the summer collections (Sunshine or Summertime) with the purchase of their Color Lock system. I'm happy that they did actually, we were going to make a purchase and have it shipped to a friend's house in the States, but they didn't accept Canadian CCs.. which made me really annoyed (I want my Sunshine!). We managed to get our paws on an American CC though.. but that was 2 hours after the promo ended the first time. Hopefully now we can make an order, and I can pick it up when I go to the East Coast in August. :D

That's all for today, Thank you all for supporting my blog and reading what I write, even though I do tend to ramble a lot! <3

-Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!