Thursday 9 June 2011

Strawberry Fields Forever

Let me take you down..

Yeah, so I'm a big fan of The Beatles. Huge fan.

So obviously, when I saw the name of this polish, and some swatches online, I had to get it. This came a few months ago, in my first ever online mega order, and since then it had been quietly sitting in my polish drawer collecting dust.. until yesterday.

Long story short, I did my nails in the morning.. went out and then decided I was unhappy with how it looked.. so I took it all off and did something else.

Today, I present to you this "something else".. China Glaze's Strawberry Fields with Fairy Dust on top.
Sorry about the crappy pictures, my camera is still sporadically MIA, so I took this with my sister's new phone.. which has a 8.1 megapixel camera on it (am I the only one that finds that.. crazy?)

I love this combination. I first swatched SF on a nail wheel, and I thought it looked nice.. but I didn't think it was exciting enough to drop everything and put it on. I'm glad I put it on though. It's love. I just love that gold fleck-y shimmer.. urgh. My pictures don't do this justice. Strawberry Fields is gorgeous.

Well, that's all I have to say for now. I'm pretty frazzled about my midterms, so expect a brief intermission in posting until after the 13th!

By the way, my Cult Nails order has arrived.. so expect to see a lot of that gorgeousness when regular posting resumes!

Ta-ta!

-Marisa

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! ChG Strawberry Fields is my favorite ChG color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph! I think Strawberry Fields is at or near the top of my list now too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!