Friday 1 July 2011

Worst Canada Day Mani EVER

Happy Canada Day all!

Today I'm going to show you possibly the worst Canadian-inspired nail art ever, done by yours truly.

Ok, it's not THAT bad.. but I think it's pretty bad.

Pictures first.. lets get this over with.. LOL
Polishes used: Covergirl Candy Apple, China Glaze Snow, Kiss Nail Art in black
Naturally, I wanted to do something cool for Canada Day.. but I ended up wanting to do something ridiculously complicated for the amount of talent I have (not much) ;D

On my pinky finger.. that's supposed to be a beaver. After I finished this, I had a look at it and realized my goose (index finger, looks more like a duck) was flying upside down. Oh well, we'll just call it confused. :D
So, from pinky to index finger (left to right) we have (what is supposed to be) a beaver, a caribou, a maple leaf, and a goose.

On my thumb I tried to write the Canadian National motto, "A mari usque ad mare" which is "From sea to sea" in English. My thumb doesn't look exactly how I wanted it to look.. but it does kinda look cool.. kind of like blood smeared writing on the walls like something out of CSI. ;)

Anyway, thank you for stopping by! I hope you guys have a great day.. I'll be painting walls and cleaning out cupboards today, but writing this post has entertained me enough to last at least the rest of this day. ;D

-Marisa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!