Thursday 23 June 2011

Joe Fresh - Twilight

Good morning everyone!

*edit- I think I forgot to mention where this could be purchased from.. Joe Fresh polishes can be purchased at Real Canadian Superstore, Extra foods and Loblaws in Canada. They retail for 3 for $10 CAD and are small (6mL vs 15mL in a normal OPI bottle).

Today I have a Canada exclusive polish to show you! I actually bought this a while ago but never got around to trying it until a few days ago.

Gosh, looking at this picture makes me want to hoard it. Doesn't it look fabulous?
Pretty colour changing flakies, huh? It's mainly green, but can change to orange and yellow. It is kind of sheer, so best layered over black or another dark colour (these photos have it layered over China Glaze's First Mate, but you can't really tell).

So, what do you guys think? I think this polish is gorgeous (flakies are always gorgeous, aren't they?) but I do feel that it is a bit dark for my taste (geez, I'm weird aren't I? I have some kind of aversion to black nailpolish).. since I do like sunshine-y rainbowness. The inner nail polish hoarder in me wants to keep it, but the rest of me is telling me to add it to a grab bag for the ginormous giveaway I want to host sometime in the future.

Of course, I'm probably going to go see if they still have any of this polish in stock (and pick up JF's Rainforest, which reminds me of RBL's Recycle and the immensely coveted Nars Zulu) and if they do.. well, they'll be a brand new one waiting to be won whenever I reach the magical 1-0-0 followers (I'm excited, what about you?!). If they don't, then I'll give away this one (sorry hoarder :( ).

Actually, if I can find a new bottle of this, I may give that away as a part of a first or second prize pack, and my used one in a grab bag. I think this can probably find a more loving home with someone that isn't afraid of the colour black like I am.

That's all for now, hope you all have a fantastic day <3

-Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!