Sunday 19 June 2011

Cult Nails Week - Always Winning

Hi everyone!

Today I have Cult Nails' Always Winning to share with you all!

Always Winning is a light metallic olive green-gold, with lots of gold glitter. Maria has stated that this is meant to be a layering polish (but it can be worn on its own).
To change it up a bit, my ring and pinky fingers are Always Winning on its own, and my index and middle fingers are one layer of Always Winning over China Glaze's First Mate.

This polish does have a strong scent, but application was not difficult. This one has me excited.. I wonder what this would look good layered over?

Any suggestions on colours to layer this over? All comments are appreciated! 

Have a great day everyone!

Always Winning and other Cult Nails polishes can be purchased online for $10 each at the Cult Nails website.

-Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!