Thursday 2 June 2011

Misa - Paradise Shore (-1)

Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, my camera has been MIA and I was only able to take pictures yesterday.. so I took a boatload, enough for a few posts.

Today I have Misa's Paradise Shore collection (or most of them) to show you.

There is some pretty awesome glass fleck action going on in these!

L to R: Summer Love, Endless Keys, Under my Sunbrella, Mega Margarita, Krystal Waters
I'm only missing Mermaid Dreams, which is a dark blue.


Application was alright, Under my Sunbrella (isn't that such a cute name?) was fairly sheer and there was still VNL after 3 coats. I love the finish on these.

Overall, I like the brightness of this collection. The colours kind of remind me of the China Glaze summer collection, Summer Love especially reminds me of 108 Degrees. My favourites from this set are Mega Margarita (ooh, reminds me of that 2 for $8 margarita deal at a local Maxican restaurant) and Endless Keys (mm, juicy orange).

I'm also still waiting on my Cult Nails order, will try to post pics as soon as I get them (hopefully I will -someone else in this province had her order destroyed ><)

What are your fav summer polish picks?

tata for now,

-Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!