Friday 3 June 2011

A little something interesting

Morning everyone,

I don't have any new polish pics for you today, but I was sent this interesting (well, I think it is) video (after I posted the Deborah Lippmann post) and I would like to share with you all!



I thought this video was interesting because (aside from the fact that all of the names were from songs) I didn't know the reasoning behind it all.. and because I know whenever I pull out Across the Universe or look at it on my nails, I start humming (and occasionally singing to myself -yes, looking like a crazy lady all at the same time) it.

Anyhow, please enjoy the video, and we'll return to our normally scheduled programming soon!

-Marisa

2 comments:

  1. I've got a little collection of Deborah Lippmann's shades and honestly, if I know the song I'm singing it while I'm painting. Haha! This was an interesting video for me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole! Glad to know I'm not alone ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!