Monday 27 June 2011

China Glaze Ahoy!

Hi everyone,

Sorry again for a late post, but earlier today I was thinking about swatching some more Color Club collections, but when I finally got started I realized I was wayy too tired to do anything. I attempted to build myself something like a lightbox.. and it works fine.. but I realize that I prefer natural lighting. That being said, I have a gorgeous OPI DS polish to show y'all, hopefully this sun will come out for the holo-party.

I'm also crossing my fingers in the hopes I get some nail mail tomorrow.. then I'll have some Nubar and an Essie polish to drool over!

Anyhow, back to the polish for today's post..
I must say China Glaze makes some gorgeous glass flecks. I had this on my wishlist, but was undecided after I saw a comparison post with Strawberry Fields.. and since I already own Strawberry Fields I didn't want to buy a polish that looks very similar.

I'm actually glad I got this one. It isn't exactly the same as SF (maybe I'll do a comparison.. one day..) and it is just different enough that I love it too!

In other news, I saw a preview of Deborah Lippmann's Fall 2011 lacquers, and I'm most excited for Stairway to Heaven. Actually, they're all pretty awesome looking. :D

That's all for today, hopefully I'll be more awake tomorrow.. I'm pretty exhausted right now (but I have no idea why..)

Night all!!

-Marisa

2 comments:

  1. Pretty, it is one of my untrieds. I plan to wear it for a Pink Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is a great polish for a Pink Wednesday! Looking forward to seeing it on you!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!