Sunday 25 March 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge Scrangie

Hi guys!

Sorry for mysteriously disappearing on y'all lately! I've been hit by the end of semester plague, so I've been working my butt off on some projects and haven't really had much time to type out a post.

I might disappear again on and off for the next few weeks, so I probably won't be posting much until all of my final exams are over!

I'm going to leave you with my #1 Rescue Beauty Lounge lemming... Scrangie! It's beautiful and unique, and I haven't seen any polish that's a really good dupe. I've seen a bunch of violet purples with blue shimmer and stuff, but this one has some green in it that the others don't have! Enjoy!


Thank y'all for reading! If you guys have any questions at all, I'll be on twitter! Tweet me!

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!