Sunday 4 March 2012

Illamasqua MILF

Hi everyone!

I'm glad you all enjoyed my Peacock Feathers mani, I tried to do some more nail art yesterday, but I don't think it turned out as well this time around. I may get around to posting it sometime next week! :D

Just a super short post today, I recently added this post to my stash after hunting for Load (which was another huge lemming of me). I'm super glad I bought this polish, since this has become my favourite polish ever! Formula wise it can be a bit tricky to apply, but it's still manageable, and I really love the colour!


Maybe I just like this colour because it looks a lot better on my skin (it's yellow based) compared to the usual minty blue based greens.

Either way, it's gorgeous. I love it. :D

Thanks for reading!

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!