Sunday 18 March 2012

Cult Nails - Toxic Seaweed

Hi everyone!

Just a short post today, since I just realized that I have a bunch of things to work on (start on my presentations, paper, study) since the end of the semester is coming up. I kind of just realized that it's almost the end of March and the semester ends in the beginning of April and now I feel like running around yelling. ;P

So, I won't go into much detail on this polish, since it's gorgeous and the pictures will speak for themselves! Actually, I don't think the photos really captured the beauty of this one. It's also limited edition, so... you know what that means. :P



Thank you all for reading! I'm hoping this anxiety will pass soon so my next post can be more coherent. :P

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!