Thursday 15 March 2012

Cult Nails Baker

Hi everyone!

Today I have Cult Nails' Baker to show y'all today. I only purchased 2 of the polishes from the latest collection (this is going to change with the next few collections- I have my eyes set on all of them x_x), mostly because I'm not really a nude person. I was wiffle-waffling on getting either Mazo or Baker along with Toxic Seaweed, but I ended up getting Baker. In retrospect, I should have gotten Mazo (uh-oh, lemming alert!).




First of all, Baker is a gorgeous polish. It applied very nicely, evened itself out, typically the formula I've come to expect from Cult Nails. This only reason why I don't love this polish as much as I should (and it deserves!) is because the colour is probably the closest I've ever come to mannequin hands before, and it's kind of unnerving.

Unnerving or not, I think I'll still wear this polish again. I probably just need to adjust to the colour, and I'm thinking this would look great with some stamping on top!

That's all for now, thanks for reading!! :D


Marisa

2 comments:

  1. Oh Marisa! You NEED to wear these types of shades more often!!!! This is GORGEOUS! Love the shimmer in it!

    I bet a black stamp would totally make this look your-think :)

    (with your swatches I am even MORE excited to get my shipment in) :)

    GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marta!! I can't wait to see what you do with them when you get them! <3

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!