Thursday 21 July 2011

Nubar Indigo Illusion

Good afternoon everyone!

Gosh, I really do love days off! I managed to sleep in, but I did "accidentally" wake up at 5:30 in the morning thinking I had to haul myself out of bed.

I managed to edit all of those pictures I had in queue (isn't that the weirdest word ever? it looks totally wrong) but unfortunately I noticed that all of the pictures of one polish in particular (I'm looking at you Westside Warrior) will need to be redone. Le sigh.

But aside from all of that rambling, I have a gem I got in the eBay parcel that arrived a while ago to show y'all!

Sorry for the blurriness of that last shot, that was the best of the bunch of pictures I had taken.

But aside from that, isn't Indigo Illusion gorgeous? It's a smashing green to lavender-ish duochrome. Actually I'm thinking this may be dupeish to a handful of other polishes out there, so I'll do a comparison when the last one I have on my mind arrives (I believe it's a Zoya), which will be sometime in September.. So if you're interested, stay tooned! :D

Hmm, well I think that's all for today. Take care everyone!

-Marisa

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!