Monday 4 July 2011

Nfu Oh Haul and a Service Message..

Hi all!

Happy Fourth of July all!

Sorry for not posting for a little while, my long weekend was filled with paint, paint tape, and big boxes. My sister is moving to a new condo, so I've spent pretty much every moment of  my weekend helping her out (including painting at 1AM)!!

First up is my little service message.. I just wanted to tell y'all that I'll be posting a bit more infrequently from now until the 15th, since my second midterms are coming up and I'll be studying like mad! Regular service will resume after the 15th! Yay!

Anyhow, something fast for now, since I can't help it.. and these are just too gorgeous to swatch. :D

First up.. the basics and the glitters:

L to R: Top Coat, Base Coat, GS14, GS03

The holos..
L to R: 61,61 (extra bottle), 62,63
L to R: 64, 66, 65

Now.. the flakies!
L to R: 60, 56, 52, 51

.. And another shot of the flakies.. <3
Gosh, they are gorgeous from this angle! Love it! 

I actually really love the shape of the bottles, they're so cute! Out of all of them, I'm really loving 52 and 56.. not too surprising, since I tend to be a green/blue kinda gal. ;)

So! What do you think? Gorgeous or no? I do love holos but I think these flakies are awesome!

That's all for now! Till next time! If you have any questions feel free to drop a comment, or if you'd like an immediate answer you can tweet me @livelylacquer !

-Marisa<3

3 comments:

  1. So jealous right now... hahaha! Definitely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see you swatch the flakies...I have been wanting one forever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Veronica
    Thanks! When I took them out for the first time I just sat there staring at them.. And everyone thought I was crazy LOL ;)

    @Carrie
    I'll definitely be posting pictures of the flakies in future posts, way too pretty not to ;) Right now I have #52 on, and it is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!