Friday 29 July 2011

Color Club - Poptastic

Hello everyone~

Sorry for the really infrequent posts, but I've been feeling really uninspired lately, and none of the things I do to my nails as of late have felt up to posting quality.

Anyhow, aside from all of that, since the weather has been pretty bright and sunny out (not like summer-summer weather, more like pre-fall weather) I have a set of summer colours from last year! Yay!

Chelsea Girl

Twiggie

Poptastic

Wham! Pow!

Pucci-licious

Warhol

Almost Famous
I actually really liked this collection, it dried fast (I was expecting slower, like some of the other Color Club polishes I've tried) and the coverage wasn't bad. The more neon colours dry with a semi-matte finish (the photo of Warhol really shows the matte finish), so I'd recommend top coat for any of these. Out of the set, my favourite is probably Pucci-licious, but I'd wear these all again. Great summer colours.

Hmm, I think that's all for now. I hope you guys all have a great Friday!

By the way, if you haven't yet.. I think the Cult Nails Hypnotic collection presale is still on (it's $30 for the whole collection -> 4 polishes) and the Rescue Beauty Lounge Firebird VIP presale is on now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!