Thursday 26 May 2011

Liebster Blog Award!

Hello everyone!

Just a quickie post today, since I haven't done anything new with my nails as of the last time I've posted (although I really want to, topcoat made everything bubble horribly and now it looks hideous), and I haven't bought any new polish yet (I'm thinking of going out and buying me some China Glaze crackles).

The lovely Nicole at Nightly Nails awarded me this, so I'd like to thank her!

The Liebster Blog Award is designed to bring well deserved additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 300 followers. If you receive the award, link back to the blogger that nominated you, and nominate three more blogs.
I'd like to nominate A Little Glitter and Sparkle and ChitChat Nails!

I know this isn't three blogs.. but I can't think of any others at the moment.. but if you have a blog that has under 300 followers, feel free to nominate yourself in my last spot! Please do!

Also, if you have a blog you'd like me to read or add to my blogroll (I'm constantly searching for more blogreading material) feel free to leave a comment with a link! I don't bite!

In other news, I received a tub of 100% Organic Shea butter in the mail today! I won this in a giveaway hosted by Mary of Body and Soul Beauty.
I'm anxiously waiting for some Cult Nails to arrive at my doorstep.. even though they probably won't be arriving for awhile yet. Don't you just wish sometimes that packages could just instantly appear?

Hmm, looking back on this post.. I guess I had much more to say than I thought ;)



Until next time!

-Marisa

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!