Tuesday 20 December 2011

Models Own - Gold Green

Hi everyone!

As promised, here is another polish from the Beetlejuice collection!
I just got my marks back for this semester, and I'm a bit bummed by the mediocre semester I had. It really sucks to feel like you did well in one class only to get the grade back and be surprised by how.. average you did. Sigh.

Anyway, I'm not really in the mood for rambling too much, and I really need to schedule some posts (we leave on the 22nd) so the next few posts won't have as much talking (which can be a good or bad thing :P)

Here's Gold Green layered over a generic black polish. I thought that layering it over black would help make the colours show stronger, so here it is!


*swoon* Such a pretty, pretty polish.

Thanks for reading everyone! <3


Marisa

2 comments:

  1. That's such a gorgeous nail polish.I really want to get some models own nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! I wish Models Own was more readily available in North America too! <3

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!