Saturday 4 August 2012

Pretty and Polished Party on my Yacht

Hi everyone!

I hope y'all are enjoying your weekend. Today I'm having a lazy Saturday, just hanging around at home. It's really hot outside today too, so I guess being at home is better than being outside... I already feel like I'm melting in here, so I'm sure it's much worse outside. :P

Contest update: the winner of my 1 year blog anniversary is Kristina! Congratulations again!

Anyhow, onto the polish! This was my first polish from P&P... I also have Sand Art and Bubble Tea now, but for some reason I haven't found any of my pictures of those, so I'll have to redo them. *sigh*. Party on my Yacht is gorgeous though, it reminds me of multicoloured sprinkle birthday cake!




That's all for today! I'm really craving something cold and sweet right now, like a mojito. Mmmm, mojito.

Thank you for reading! Have a great weekend!

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!