Thursday 28 June 2012

Cult Nails Feelin' Froggy

Hi everyone! Long time no post!

My Cult Nails Fairytale collection is here! Finally! They actually came yesterday but I only had time to swatch them today. I gotta say, this collection is awesome.

A few days ago, I went to Ikea for the midnight madness sale, and I saw this sofa that was the prettiest colour green EVER. It was like a green that wasn't too blue or too yellow - and slightly murky-ish. It was so pretty, I immediately wanted to have a nail polish that colour. I wrote down the name of the colour, but typical of me... I lost it that night. I was so obsessed with that colour I even wanted to try to franken it (and whenever I franken, it's like a bomb explodes... I make a mess everywhere ;) )

Anyhow, long story short, I found the prettiest colour ever, and then when I open my Cult Nails package... THERE IT IS! What a coincidence huh?! Feelin' Froggy is almost exactly the colour I saw at Ikea! It's even better than I thought it would be!

Alas, my pictures don't really accurately depict the colour of this polish... sob. Surprisingly, I don't think I really have a colour like this in my stash. I think Mojito Madness is close, but it's too light and a bit more yellow (I think). If you love greens like me, you have to see Feelin' Froggy in person. It's amazing. I keep staring at my nails. I've already decided that I'm wearing this for my vacation in August, and I need at least another bottle for a back up. If Maria ever discontinues this polish (knock on wood!), I'm going to cry. So Maria, if you're reading this rambling message... please don't. I'll be sad. LOL.



I am going absolutely crazy for this colour. What do y'all think? I'm absolutely sure this one just bounced to the top of my top polish list. :D

Thank you for reading!

PS: Someday I will have that awesome sofa. Or at least something from Ikea in that colour. I'm obsessed with this green!

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!