Monday 4 June 2012

Cult Nails Divas and Drama Collection

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!

Today I'm feeling a bit.. meh about the swatches I'm going to show you. I trimmed back my nails last night and now I just feel like they're super short. My right index finger is definitely too short, so I left it out of the swatchfest today. In other news, I got most of my anticipated mail today, so of course I had to swatch them asap! I also got my jewellery supplies from etsy... I'm happy with most of the order, but one of the rings I got seems a bit low quality. Oh well.

Anyhow, onto the colours! I ended up getting the Cult Nails Divas and Drama collection with my $5 sale order. My sister put the order through, so together we got 2 bottles of Seduction, Scandalous, Enticing, Manipulative, Feel Me Up and Nevermore. The Divas and Drama Collection consists of Seduction, Enticing, Manipulative and Scandalous.

First up...
 Enticing: This is a sheer, creamy pink with subtle shimmer. I love how clean this one looks on the nails... this is the most perfect neutral pink ever. It can be worn sheer, but it can be worn opaque. I used 4 coats to get a nice opaque look, and the best thing is that it doesn't really feel like 4 coats. I've tried some sheer polishes before and 4 coats just piles on and gets goopy-feeling. I definitely don't have that problem here.

 Manipulative: This is a pretty blue with a slight tinge of green that kind of greys out the colour. I love it. It also has this shimmer in it that's super gorgeous. Formula-wise, it was a dream in 2 coats. I have lots of love for this.

Scandalous: This is a fantastic creamsicle orangey-pink jelly. I love it. I've had my eyes on this since forever, so I'm super happy it's finally in my hands. It's fabulous. This is three coats, with slight visible nail line.

Seduction: And now, the crown jewel. If you've missed out on Unicorn Puke/Clairvoyant... run to pick this baby up. It's pretty much UP/Clairvoyant without the green flakes, which makes it different enough to warrant a bottle of both, I gander. Pictured is 2 coats of Seduction over 1 coat of Nevermore (which will be featured in another post later).

Overall: I love this collection. It's fabulous. I've very happy I picked it up, and I can't wait for the preorders of the Fairy Tales collection to be shipped, so I can get my hands on those babies as well. I've never really been disappointed by any polishes I've ordered from Cult Nails and I can't wait to see what Maria comes up with in the future!

Cult Nails nail polish can be purchased HERE, and you should seriously consider liking them on Facebook and/or Twitter(@cultnails) for some great sale opportunities!

Hope you guys have a fabulous Monday!

Marisa

2 comments:

  1. ohmygosh! i Love all the colours you picked up, they're so pretty *_* I will always drool over seduction until I get a credit card so i can by stuff online....in which case, I'm not sure if that's really a good thing for me. lol >_<"

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!