Sunday 19 February 2012

Speciallita Hits Mari Moon Dreamer

Good morning everyone!

I'm feeling rather under the weather today (actually, pretty much all this past week... it figures, I get hit by a cold my week off!) so I'm going to leave you with some pictures of a gorgeous multichrome polish for now and try to work on some other things I need to get done (like figure out how the heck I can get photoshop to work again!).

Without further ado... here is one coat of Dreamer over Cult Nails' Time Traveller (a fantastic navy creme that I absolutely adoring polishing my nails with).





This one is an amazing multichrome. Seriously amazing. Definitely not what I'd call a subtle multichrome at all since it changes colours every time my fingers move and its super captivating. I need more.

That's all for now! Thank y'all for reading! :D

Marisa

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!