Thursday 9 February 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Catherine H

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the post drought lately, but I've been really swamped with school lately. Never fear though, my reading break starts the beginning of next week! Yay!

Just a quick post (it's pretty late) and I need to get some sleep! When I get back tomorrow from class I'm going to type up a long post on some of the polishes from the Holland collection! More yay!

Anyway, this is a super awesome polish from Rescue Beauty Lounge! From my haul, this has definitely got to be one of the best!


Gorgeous! I intentionally left the last picture really big. I included the first picture so you can kind of see the pink and blue shimmer-bits that make this polish awesome. The actual colour of this polish is in-between the colours of these pictures. They were taken under different lighting conditions, so that's why the colour looks so different in both of them! This is my hands down favourite RBL polish (out of all of the ones I bought) in the bottle.

That's all for now, thanks for reading!

Marisa

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!