Thursday 16 May 2013

OPI Honey Ryder

Hi everyone!

A quickie post for today, I'm going through a bunch of the photos I haven't posted yet as my nails are undergoing a major TLC session. Having to wear gloves and working with my hands everyday is really taking a took on my nails! Hopefully I'll be able to get them back into shape soon!

For the time being, here's a great polish that I wasn't too sure about at first. I really like it now though!




Very pretty. I think this one would look great with some top coat too! When my nails are back in shape again I'll definitely be trying that! The only problem I had was that after I wore this for a few days I started to get tired of the rough gritty texture this polish has. I'm most likely going to end up alternating textured polishes with normal ones. I have a slight texture phobia (it's the subject of my only re-occuring nightmare), so I think I'll avoid wearing similar liquid sand and textured polishes for extended periods of time.

That's all for today. Sorry for the incoherent post! Today was the first day I've gotten off work on time (instead of working an extra unpaid hour or two), but my brain feels like mush. Hopefully It'll just keep getting better, and I can start mustering more energy after work... a little bit at a time!

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you all have a great Thursday! :D

Marisa

3 comments:

  1. Pretty. I should get this one. Texture is fun...I used to not like it. Hehe. But I really like this one now. I'm all into it. Next is Zooya texture

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!