Tuesday 23 April 2013

Color Club: Eternal Beauty

Hi everyone, I'm back!

Sorry for not posting in a while, I've been really busy and stressed out about all of the final projects and exams I've had over the past few weeks! My last exam was Sunday, so now I'm freeeeee.

I can't wait to show you all of the new polish I've purchased, starting with today!

Talk about starting off with a bang! Today I'm featuring a spectacular holographic polish by Color Club. This is Eternal Beauty, and it most definitely is a beauty!



Isn't it fabulous? Eternal Beauty is a blue-violet linear holographic polish. The holo in this polish is amazing! I really hope Color Club makes more holographic polishes like the Halo Hues. I'm particularly lemming more vibrant holographic shades like this one.

I can't really explain how much I love this polish. I didn't have any problems with application at all, and the holographic effect and colour is to die for.

I'll stop going on like a whiny record about this polish now. I can't wait to show you all of the other polishes that I've accumulated during my hiatus!

As always, thank you so much for reading!

Marisa

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!