Friday 14 September 2012

Vacation Parcels!

Hi everyone!

First of all.. TGIF! Today marks the end of my first full week (last week was a 4 days week since labour day was a holiday) at my new job. I'm writing this in advance since I won't be able to type up posts the day of on weekdays since I get home pretty late. It kind of sucks how there isn't enough light (and I feel too pooped) to swatch for the blog after work, so all of my swatching has to be done on weekends. I'm sure a lot of polish bloggers have to do the same, but it's just a bit unusual for me since I'm used to being in school and getting back relatively early.

ANYWAY, onto the meat of today's post! I'm not going to do much talking for the rest of this post since I'll most likely be revisiting all of these products in their own posts sooner or later. These items all arrived while I was away on the East Coast, so I had the pleasure of opening all of these up when I got back home!


I got two sample sets (each set includes 6 soaps of your choice, so I have 12 in total) of soaps from KBShimmer. I normally don't like handmade soap, but I thought these were too cute to pass up on, and so I'm "testing" them for gift quality *cough cough* and also taking the opportunity to figure out what smell I'd like for a tub of KBShimmer body scrub. I'm a sucker for body scrubs.


Top to bottom, left to right: Pink Sugar, Raspberry Vanilla, Rosemary Mint, Oatmeal Milk and Honey, Bamboo Sugarcane, Paradise, Kaleidosoap, Gardeners, Lilac, Chai Tea, Blue Hawaii and Southern Belle.

My Cult Nails Birthday Sale Order (only the new polishes!) I also got 2 bottles of Wicked Fast and a back up of Feelin' Froggy. I really wish I got a bottle of Deal with it, but I guess I'm just going to have to wait till the next sale!



 
 Innisfree nail polish. This is a Korean brand that I saw late one night while I was browsing nail polish blogs. Obviously I shouldn't read polish blogs late at night because I ordered these babies a few minutes after I saw them. No regrets though, since these are gorgeous.




I also received my Llarowe order of 2 Girly Bits polishes... I didn't manage to take pictures of them though, before I used them up for frankening. You'll be hearing about this in a later post! 


Before I go, I wanted to mention that I really appreciate all of the FANTABULOUS comments left on my scheduled posts while I was away! Thank you so, so much! <3

That's all for today! Thank you for reading!

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!