Friday 13 July 2012

Picture Polish Mask-a-rade

Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted more often, but life has really been getting in the way lately. That being said, I'm writing this post in the dead of the night, mostly because I just finished my assignment that's due (today). :P

Anyhow, today's polish is GORGEOUS and magical. I'm a tiny bit late on posting this one, especially since it's soon going to be discontinued (eep!) along with Marilyn (which came out in the same collection and is also gorgeousness for another day). Mask-a-rade is essentially the Ozotic Elytra colours combined into one pretty polish, for some serious multichrome bling. Check it!





Isn't it gorgeous? It looks somewhat similar to Butter London's Black Knight, but the main difference is that the Black Knight is pure glitter, and Mask-a-rade is multichrome glitter in a clear base. The above pictures are 2 coats of Mask-a-rade over Cult Nails Nevermore (which is the perfect black, by the way). As I mentioned earlier, this is really just a mix of the 3 Ozotic Elytra colours together, so if you have those you don't really need this one. Sadly, the Ozotic Elytras are going to be discontinued as well, so if you love this... snatch up your bottles and covet them!

The good news is... this combination will be available in jewellery form (when I get around to opening my shop - still working out shipping details). So if you don't manage to get your hands on this polish, you can still have a bit of it in jewellery form! Woohoo!

That's all for now, thank you so much for reading!

Much love!

Marisa

2 comments:

  1. I was just about to say that it looked similar to The Black Knight! I like how this polish has so many different looks, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!