Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Glitterbomb Pendant

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been away from my laptop since I was staying at my sister's house for the weekend!

Today's post is something that you may have seen me post on instagram... I started making a belated present for my cousin using some awesome jewellery supplies, and I finally finished it yesterday! Lots of images ahead!







  

 

I used an assortment of glitter/flakie polishes for this, and the base is Specialita Hits Mari Moon Dreamer over Cult Nails' Time Traveler. So, if you were wondering... yes, the base changes colours! Yay! :D

I ended up ordering a bunch of supplies from Etsy, so I'm looking forward to making more jewellery! It's addicting I tell ya :P

And now a gratuitous picture of my dog, Yuki! 


Isn't he adorable?! :D

Thank you for reading!

Marisa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And your pup is adorbs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are soo gorgeous!! i want onee :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The popularity of designer cheap omega watches has reached its highest peak. People are still buying Coach and Gucci bags even though there is a global popular christmas giftsrecession. Well, the seemingly overwhelming prices of designer discount rolex watches, leather bags and shoulder bags may not be that dramatically overwhelming at all. There are a number of truly great qualities catier bangles of designer handbags that outshine the high prices of such bags. The incredible workmanship womens jackets and beautiful design of fashion handbags are what most people see.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!