Sunday 22 January 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award!

Hi everyone!

I got the Kreativ Blogger Award from PtiteMeve! Definitely go check out her blog if you haven't already! She's such a sweet girl :D


Here are the rules you have to follow when receiving this award:
  1. Link back to the person who gave you this award
  2. Complete the form below
  3. Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email
  4. Share 7 random thoughts about yourself 
     
Form

1. Name your favourite song:
Hmm, this is hard. I tend to listen to different kinds of music depending on my mood. At the moment, I'm in a Taylor Swift phase, but I also listen to Matthew Good and a bunch of other musicians that don't really make sense together. :P

2. Name your favourite dessert:
At the moment I'm craving an apple tart with super flaky pastry... :P


3. What ticks me off:
Bad customer service.


4. When I'm upset I:
Listen to super depressing music (usually Matthew Good), drink Dr Pepper and eat comfort food.


5. What's your favourite pet:
I have a cat and a dog!


6. Black or white:
White.

7. Biggest Fear:
Losing someone I love. Other than that, I really hate spiders.

8. Everyday attitude:
Depends on what side of the bed I wake up on. ;) I'm generally a very cheerful person unless something happens that makes me angry or annoyed.


9. What is perfection:
Applying the most perfect nail polish, or acing an exam. :P

10. Guilty Pleasure:
Buying nail polish, or making good things to eat. :P



7 Random Things About Me

1. I'm a biology student, which pretty much also means that I'm a science geek. :P

2. I have a cat, a dog, a fish, and a hamster. I've also raised rabbits (a long time ago though). I like animals.

3. I garden (or attempt to) in my spare time. I also like plants.

4. I used to sing in the highschool's chamber choir, but now all of my singing is mainly done in the shower.

5. The nail polish that started this obsession was China Glaze - He's Going in Circles from the kaleidoscope collection. I never realized how cool nail polish was before that point.

6. I'm a perpetually messy person. If my room could talk... well, I wouldn't want to hear it.

7. Someday, I'd like to learn how to swim and go to Australia. That would probably be the est vacation ever. The second destination on my list is Brazil, mostly so I can buy a crapload of nail polish and bring it home with me. :D


Alright, well.. that's all! I'm a kind of shy/awkward person that sometimes feels weird reaching out to people (especially when it comes to nominating awards like this and such), so I'd like to invite any of you that are reading this to feel free to nominate yourselves! If you do, please leave a link in the comments! I like to read these things! :D

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!