Tuesday 24 January 2012

Cult Nails - Mind Control

Hi everyone!

I can't believe I haven't posted up the rest of the Cult Nails Super Powers collection yet! I was looking on my computer for a swatch of a polish from a while back that I know I missed posting, but instead of finding those pictures, I found a BUNCH of edited photos that haven't been posted either! I didn't find the ones I was looking for, but I have this idea that they are on a USB key that I have conveniently not seen for a few months now.

I'm going to go hunt for that as soon as I'm done typing up this post, so without further ado... Mind Control!


Mind Control is a squishy looking not-quite-black with pink-gold shimmer. I actually like this one a lot, so it was a big surprise that I haven't posted about this yet!

Thank you for reading!

-Marisa

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!