Sunday 30 October 2011

Glitter Gal Blue 3D Holographic

Hi everyone!

Sorry for not posting in the past two weeks, one of my close relatives passed away and it has been really hectic! On the plus side, the majority of my exams are over until December, so I will (hopefully) be not as stressed for the next few weeks! Yay!

Anyways.. The polish that I'm sharing with y'all today is the amazing Glitter Gal Blue 3d Holo! :D

I purchased this polish at the same time I bought Lizard Belly from Llarowe. I'm really happy I ordered this one too! It's so gorgeous! I think Glitter Gal makes the best holographic polishes around. I mean, I love the Nfu-Oh holos, but they dry with a weird matte-ish texture which I really dislike.. the two Glitter Gal polishes I own both dry super glossy and smooth. I like.




Gah. Isn't it gorgeous? The only downside to this polish is that it is a little sheer.. pictured is 3 coats.

Glitter Gal polishes can be purchased for $14 from Llarowe! Her shipping is super reasonable, and she also stocks A-England, Ozotic Pro and a bunch of other awesome HTF in North America brands!

Also, if you're going to head over to her website.. one of my pictures of Lizard Belly is on her header! OMG! This is so awesome! If you're reading this, thank you so much Leah Ann!

That's all for now, thanks for reading everyone!

-Marisa
*The products featured in this post were purchased by me, and any opinions expressed in this post on said products are my own.

9 comments:

  1. Amazing! Yes, I am reading this and you are so welcome! Thanks to you for the swatches and review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guh, gorgeous! I think this may just be the most holographic one, and it's so pretty. Yay, congratulations! That's pretty neat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get this one!! Lizard belly is awesome!! So is Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh! I am going to HAVE to own this one!!!Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! thanks for your continual support - the Glitter Gals Kerry and Anna xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! I want it! Your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your wonderful comments! I'm really enjoying the Glitter Gal holos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love holographic polishes.. looks amazing.. im a new follower x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!