Friday 13 June 2014

Colors by Llarowe - Dirty Diana

Hi everyone! Long time no post!

Truth is, I've been in a nail polish rut over the last little bit. My last few swatching sessions haven't been going so great - I keep seeing little things I dislike in my photos and as a consequence I never want to post them and just say I'll reswatch them at a later date. Also, none of the big brands' summer collections have really been tugging at me. I've still been buying polish, just not splurging all at once on collections like I used to. I'm kind of excited about the Orly summer collection though (except that one with bar glitter).

Anyhow, on a different note... Today's post is from my last swatching session, and I deem it to be the most "postable" quality out of them all. Someday, I will get around to reswatching everything else. One of the things I didn't like was that my ring finger nail had this habit of flattening at the free edge and looking kinda like a duck lips on my finger. No bueno. I've changed my nail shape to a more rounded and natural shape, which (so far) I haven't been having duck issues with.

I probably wouldn't be posting this at all if I had the time to redo the photos, but I'm leaving on a short trip (few days) to Paris tomorrow, and I wanted an excuse to share the news. I'm hoping to have time to look out for nail polish while I'm there!

Anyway, without further rambling, here is Colors by Llarowe Dirty Diana!

Dirty Diana - Outdoors, Full Sun

Dirty Diana - Outdoors, Full Sun

Dirty Diana - Indoors, Artificial Lighting

I love this polish! I really need to remind myself to get more CbL holos. That might just bring my mojo back! Great formula, beautiful rainbows in the sun and strong lighting.

What do you think? Do you own any CbLs? Any recommendations for new ones I should add to my shopping list? So far I have Smooth Criminal, Mojito, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Dirty Diana.

As always, thank you so much for reading, and I hope you all have a great weekend!

Marisa

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!