Saturday 31 August 2013

Nail Polish Canada needs your help!

Hi everyone! 

I just have a quick shout out on behalf of Nail Polish Canada today. I'm not being compensated for posting this at all, but I would definitely like to support NPC because 1) This is an AMAZING opportunity and 2) I frequently buy polish from them online since their prices are reasonable and they usually offer free shipping to Canadians for a really reasonable minimum purchase or even for no fee at all! Combine this with the fact that I usually get my purchase in 1-2 days since I live in Vancouver! 

Anyhow, onto the announcement. I'll be back again soon (later this week hopefully!) with more swatches of polish!

For immediate release:


Nail Polish Canada (almost) the best e-tailer in Canada


NailPolishCanada.com is close to being named the best e-commerce company in Canada as part of Canada Post’s E-Commerce Awards and needs your help.

NailPolishCanada.com was selected as a finalist for best e-tailers in Canada by a panel of judges including executives at Facebook and Google (So yes Dad, nail polish is a “thing”!).

As for who will be crowned the Consumer Champion it now comes down to a vote

“It’s been thrilling to work with so many great customers and bloggers over the past few years. So thank-you all for building NailPolishCanada.com into a company worthy of such an honor. Sam even teared up a little bit as he wrote this sentence pretending to be me.” - Nikki, VP Glitter. 


To encourage everybody to show their support and vote, NailPolishCanada.com is offering up to $2000 in prizes!


How it works


Vote for NPC

You can vote every day. Voting runs from August 28th to September 20th 12:00PM.
You must record your vote to enter & win at Nail Polish Canada’s vote page here.

Voting & prizes are open to Canadian and U.S. residents.


Daily Draw
There is a daily thank-you draw for everybody who voted that day for awesome prizes!


Bonus: If Nail Polish Canada Wins the Vote


This is the kicker, if NailPolishCanada.com wins Consumer Champion then we’re having a huge giveaway with two winners!


Grand Prize #1: 24 bottles of Enchanted Nail Polish
Grand Prize #2: $1000 shopping spree at Nail Polish Canada

Both prizes are awarded separately and every day you voted for us as Consumer Champion is one entry to win. 


Prizes are only open to Canadian and U.S. residents. See http://www.nailpolishcanada.com/vote for full details.

For further info please contact joy@nailpolishcanada.com

Wow! I would LOVE to win a $1000 shopping spree at Nail Polish Canada. I can just imagine what I'd buy... :D

Thank you all for reading! I'll see you again sometime this week! :)

Marisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!